CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society

Go down 
+8
ArcadeJimmy
Roke
Belloq87
First Class 782
Judas Booth
Stockslivevan
DailyRich
Doc Happenin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mondguy

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2022 6:38 pm

Scarlet Witch (once her motivations clicked for myself, I never saw Wandavision) is one of the better villains I've seen in the series. Rami's visual richness and playfulness went a long way as well. I had some bumps in the first act, but once I was onboard, I was invested.

Belloq87, Doc Happenin and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:05 pm

DailyRich wrote:
You know, I kinda want them to let Raimi do a Man-Thing movie now.

Current rumor mill is saying that the 2023 Marvel Halloween special for Disney+ might be centered around Man-Thing, following on from this year's Werewolf by Night special.

Still...let Raimi direct that special!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Belloq87

Belloq87

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:06 pm

That would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Bartleby_Scriven

Bartleby_Scriven

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Peeps! I've written about how Sam Raimi deals with magic and science in his movies, specifically contrasting Army of Darkness with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness!

https://bartcave.wordpress.com/2022/05/25/science-vs-magic-in-the-works-of-sam-raimi/

Give it a look, if it pleases you.

Belloq87, Mondguy and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Mondguy

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:40 pm

Quality read. I wound up liking Multiverse of Madness even more than I already did after that.

Bartleby_Scriven and Doc Happenin like this post

Back to top Go down
Belloq87

Belloq87

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:11 pm

Bartleby_Scriven wrote:
Peeps! I've written about how Sam Raimi deals with magic and science in his movies, specifically contrasting Army of Darkness with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness!

https://bartcave.wordpress.com/2022/05/25/science-vs-magic-in-the-works-of-sam-raimi/

Give it a look, if it pleases you.

Excellent piece!

Bartleby_Scriven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society   DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, sponsored by the Kandarian Demon Film Society
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2