CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites

Go down 
+5
Dock Fight
commodorejohn
Workyticket
Headless Fett
Stockslivevan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
commodorejohn

commodorejohn

Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 11:16 pm

So I understand there was a bit of a ruckus over that movie...!
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:00 am

Are there any moderators on this board? But seriously, I take it back, I take it BACK!

Hey I'll never forget the post-movie pizza me and a bunch of friends sat around after watching the Phantom Menace, and we're all just shocked, and babbling at each other over how bad it had been, and how awful it came across. The hype for that movie had been incredible, and inevitably we all landed back to earth with a thump. Taught me something about how dangerous hype is.
Back to top Go down
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:12 am

I was too young to be aware of the fan backlash over TPM.

By the time AOTC came out I had regular access to the internet and OH BOY. I think my first impression of internet hate was a website featuring “movie fights”. In this case it was Chewbacca vs Jar Jar. It ends with Han ordering Chewie to kill Jar Jar by using that laser cross bolt that causes Jar Jar’s head to explode, followed by Han admonishing Lucas for turning Star Wars into a “kiddy franchise”.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com
Headless Fett

Headless Fett

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:39 am

I'm just joshing with you Mond. I just like equating saying TLJ in a SW thread is like invoking Macbeth before a Shakespearean play.
Back to top Go down
Mondguy

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:31 pm

I don't recall you joshing with myself at all Mr. Fett
Back to top Go down
Workyticket

Workyticket

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 8:52 pm

TLJphobia is so 2017. These days, it's all about acting like Morbius is something vaguely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mondguy

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 8:57 pm

Workyticket wrote:
TLJphobia is so 2017. These days, it's all about acting like Morbius is something vaguely interesting.

And 2018...and 2019...and maybe the first quarter of 2020...
Back to top Go down
Workyticket

Workyticket

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 9:04 pm

Coronavirus: Nature found a way... To make people finally shut the fuck up about TLJ (mostly).

Mondguy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites   Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kathleen Kennedy: We Can’t Recast ‘Star Wars’ Fan Favorites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2