CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dario Argento's DARK GLASSES (2022), brought to you by J&B Scotch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

Dario Argento's DARK GLASSES (2022), brought to you by J&B Scotch Empty
PostSubject: Dario Argento's DARK GLASSES (2022), brought to you by J&B Scotch   Dario Argento's DARK GLASSES (2022), brought to you by J&B Scotch EmptyWed May 18, 2022 10:16 pm

2022 is sort of a weird "Year of Dario", in that he's not only the star of Gaspar Noe's new film Vortex, but the Italian horror maven has already directed a new film for the first time in a decade: the giallo Dark Glasses.

Early word is that it's a mid-tier work from him, which I consider a massive win, given how his last few films (namely Giallo and Dracula 3D) turned out. Shudder has already scooped up the U.S. rights and will reportedly not unless the film in America until this fall, but it's already his VOD and disc overseas.

As a result, the great Tim Lucas has already reviewed the film. He's very honest and open about his opinions on both the film itself and Argento's body of work as a whole, so the fact that he's largely positive about it excites me a bit. The man knows his shit, so if he's happy with it overall, then I'm likely to be as well...

https://videowatchdogblog.blogspot.com/2022/05/now-on-italian-blu-ray-dario-argentos.html

It'd be nice to see Dario have another winner, especially if it ends up being his last film. So fingers crossed!

Belloq87 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com

Dario Argento's DARK GLASSES (2022), brought to you by J&B Scotch
Page 1 of 1