CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV shows you're currently watching.

Go down 
+23
The Schlocketeer
Bucho
Call Me Roy Again
DailyRich
Doc Happenin
Headless Fett
MikeK
Belloq87
Glisten
anjinash
Subotai
Totalpackage
Evi
Schwartz
The Star Treker
Molt Prime
HP Pufncraft
GojiraCrunch
Mangy
sithlindy
Demotos
Bane
Stockslivevan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Headless Fett

Headless Fett

TV shows you're currently watching. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 4:49 am

Just finished watching the new MST3K episode GAMERA vs JIGER and it was great. Those films are the perfect fodder for this show and the new one is no different. Just excellent stuff!
Back to top Go down
Call Me Roy Again

Call Me Roy Again

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 9:55 am

Just got turned on to Battlestar Galactica and making my way through the first miniseries from 2003, fun stuff.

Never thought it would grab me TBH.
Back to top Go down
Bucho

Bucho

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 3:51 am

Finally finished The Wire. The many years of hearing it big upped to the heavens had me expecting weapons-grade storytelling, but I wasn't expecting it to also grab me by the feels. It got to the point that by S5 I was almost tearing up at every Bubbs scene.

Not sure whether that or Sopranos is now my #1 drama TV thing of all time, but those are my 1 & 2 for sure.

Schwartz wrote:
BOJACK is really the goods.  But the outro song is the real jam.

It was you giving it props on Frame Work that drove me to finally take a proper swing at it.

I felt like it dipped/dragged/lagged through S4, but aside from that and getting a little too cutesy with the alliteration "gags" it pretty much lived up to the hype. It made me fall in love with Paul F Tompkins again, and with Aaron Paul for the first time. BrBa made me respect his chops, but Jesse is such an irritating cunt I never could say I loved Paul for what he did there. Todd, on the other hand, made him lovable as heck to me.
Back to top Go down
Call Me Roy Again

Call Me Roy Again

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 6:46 pm

Started The Rehearsal last night on HBO.

Damn what a trip.

Nathan Fielder is pretty brilliant, definitely kept me guessing as to how this format would play out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV shows you're currently watching.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CountingDown :: Media :: Television-
Jump to: