CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV shows you're currently watching.

Go down 
+23
The Schlocketeer
Bucho
Call Me Roy Again
DailyRich
Doc Happenin
Headless Fett
MikeK
Belloq87
Glisten
anjinash
Subotai
Totalpackage
Evi
Schwartz
The Star Treker
Molt Prime
HP Pufncraft
GojiraCrunch
Mangy
sithlindy
Demotos
Bane
Stockslivevan
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

TV shows you're currently watching. Empty
PostSubject: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 pm

This is a thread about the TV shows you're watching, but specifically shows that are still running. No reruns and such.

This is what I've been watching:

Arrested Development
The Big Bang Theory
Hannibal
Mad Men
The Walking Dead

I think it's very cool that Netflix is not only starting to make product of their own (House of Cards, Arrested Development) but that they actually release ALL episodes of a season rather than do one episode on a weekly basis. I think this is the right step for Netflix to take. It's hard enough for them to obtain rights to previous TV shows and movies by other companies that want more money, so this is a genius move for them and I look forward to how that expands.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com
The Star Treker

The Star Treker

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Arrow on the CW and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2012 series) on Nickelodeon (Actually I watch it on Amazon Prime Instant Video). Someways I enjoyed it more than the original cartoon mainly because I think the writing is better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thestartreker/
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Oh wow, there are so many.

Two And A Half Men
How I Met Your Mother
Arrow
White Collar (Just started watching this)
Person of Interest
Hawaii 5-O
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead
Game Of Thrones
Scandal
Revolution
Revenge
Chicago Fire
Golden Boy
Elementary
Back to top Go down
Demotos

Demotos

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:43 am

Game of Thrones
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
Scandal
Supernatural
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Back to top Go down
sithlindy

sithlindy

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

Still airing shows:

Walking Dead
Falling Skies
Impractical Jokers
Wipeout (when I remember to watch it)
Vampire Diaries

Reruns:
The Big Bang Theory (I know it's still airing, but I don't catch the new eps. Just been watching the reruns on TBS)
Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
George Lopez Show
Back to top Go down
Bucho

Bucho

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 12:16 am

Just finished a Sopranos re-watch. Currently first-watching The Wire and Breaking Bad.

So my current roster fits right in with 2013!

GojiraCrunch likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mangy

Mangy

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am

Bucho wrote:
Currently first-watching The Wire and Breaking Bad.

WHOA! You lucky so and so. I look forward to reading your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:43 am

JFC, Mangy. That avatar. Nightmare fuel.
Back to top Go down
Mangy

Mangy

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:23 am

Haha, want me to change it?

Quick backstory: I was going through my late uncle's things a couple of years ago and I found a newspaper article he clipped because the photo and caption made him laugh.

The photo is below. The caption: "Presidentall(sic) hopeful Pat Buchanan talks as "Stinky" the clown, also known as Rex Ratzlaff, keeps track of time at the Old Settler's Parade in Maxwell, Iowa."

I find it funny, but I can certainly change it. Don't wanna give anybody nightmares!

EDIT: Changed to something more aesthetically pleasing to the eye...ME!

TV shows you're currently watching. Patsti10

Last edited by Mangy on Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Bucho and MikeK like this post

Back to top Go down
GojiraCrunch

GojiraCrunch

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:33 am

Bucho wrote:
Just finished a Sopranos re-watch. Currently first-watching The Wire and Breaking Bad.

Oh man you're in for a ride. How far into The Wire are you? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
HP Pufncraft

HP Pufncraft

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 12:31 pm

Currently battling a head cold (Thanks, 4 year old neph, for sneezing right in my face) so I'm binging some old Best of the Worst episodes.

Tonight my greatest challenge will be whether to watch the newest Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode (which features the debut of the new host Emily) or the season premiere of The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs.
Back to top Go down
Bucho

Bucho

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 2:11 pm

GojiraCrunch wrote:
Bucho wrote:

S4.E9 of The Wire, S5.E4 of Breaking Bad.

At one point I was going ep for ep between the two shows, but then I got off kilter when the Frame Work podcast chaps FORCED me to also pick up The Sopranos for a re-watch and I decided for a couple of weeks I wanted to concurrently watch the two great anti-heroes of The Golden Age of Television.
Back to top Go down
Molt Prime

Molt Prime

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:25 pm

Last batch of Ozark episodes went up today. I’ll be checking those out.

Lot of good shows going on at the moment. Better Call Saul off to a grand start of their last season.
Back to top Go down
Mangy

Mangy

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:28 pm

I will probably start watching Ozark tonight, take a break for the return of Joe Bob Briggs' show, then knock the rest of it out over the weekend.

How will Ozark turn out? Will Laura Linney last through an entire 4 season series without smiling or telling a joke? Will someone turn a light on in their house? I can't wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
GojiraCrunch

GojiraCrunch

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:29 pm

Bucho wrote:
GojiraCrunch wrote:
Bucho wrote:

Oooooh you're at peak Wire. Tremendous season of tv.
Back to top Go down
GojiraCrunch

GojiraCrunch

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:30 pm

Ozark has been on my list for so long, I really need to get on that now that it's wrapping up.

This week I finally jumped into Barry and binged both seasons. Hader is phenomenal. Was not expecting it to be THIS good.
Back to top Go down
Mangy

Mangy

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:41 pm

I didn't quite like Barry as much as some (I remain lukewarm on Sally, everything else is excellent) but the S3 premiere is great.

Also, ditto Molt on Better Call Saul. The first 3 eps this season have been outstanding.

Back to top Go down
GojiraCrunch

GojiraCrunch

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:43 pm

Sally is really hard to get a read on. I liked her a lot through S1, but since the back half of S2 I'm a little put off by what an asshole she can be at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down
Bucho

Bucho

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:53 pm

GojiraCrunch wrote:
Bucho wrote:
GojiraCrunch wrote:
Bucho wrote:

Oooooh you're at peak Wire. Tremendous season of tv.

Right?!? The other reason I've let The Wire lag a little is I'm starting to dread getting to the end of it and having no more fresh Wire ahead of me, whereas with BrBa I know Better Call Saul is in the hopper.

Back to top Go down
Bucho

Bucho

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Mangy wrote:
I didn't quite like Barry as much as some (I remain lukewarm on Sally, everything else is excellent) but the S3 premiere is great.

Same reason I was flatter on Barry than most. Aside from Gene the characters on the actory side of Barry's life are pretty dull.
Back to top Go down
Mangy

Mangy

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:56 pm

The Wire has a 5th season!

Wait, you know that. I'm dumb.

Anyway, Simon just released a new cop show set in Baltimore starring Jon Bernthal.
Back to top Go down
GojiraCrunch

GojiraCrunch

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:57 pm

Bucho wrote:
Mangy wrote:

Same reason I was flatter on Barry than most. Aside from Gene the characters on the actory side of Barry's life are pretty dull.

Agreed about the people on the actor-side. But NoHo Hank has grown on me significantly.
Back to top Go down
GojiraCrunch

GojiraCrunch

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Mangy wrote:
Anyway, Simon just released a new cop show set in Baltimore starring Jon Bernthal.

Checking this out tonight and I'm stoked!
Back to top Go down
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:10 pm

Currently watching MOON KNIGHT (which, yeah, has its own thread) and OUTER RANGE on Prime.

The latter is good, though not great. Essentially YELLOWSTONE mashed up with X-FILES and a smattering of TWIN PEAKS to boot. I'm kind of a Brolin stan, so I'm in for the duration.

Doc Happenin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:22 pm

BETTER CALL SAUL is the best thing on right now. That’s all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you're currently watching.   TV shows you're currently watching. Empty

Back to top Go down

TV shows you're currently watching.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CountingDown :: Media :: Television-
Jump to: