CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One

Go down 
+6
Doc Happenin
The Schlocketeer
atomtastic
Molt Prime
Belloq87
Stockslivevan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 1:39 pm

This new subtitle had me thinking: Ethan Hunt dies in Part Two, but not only does he die, but we actually see Tom Cruise get killed on screen for real. Because I truly believe he’s that crazy for the filmmaking craft. Go out with a bang!
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com
Belloq87

Belloq87

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:42 pm

I bet they drop "Part One" by the time the movie comes out, just like was done for INFINITY WAR and ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE.
Back to top Go down
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:08 pm

That’s possible. And the M:I have a history of being in a state of flux so who knows what Cruise decides to do as we get closer to release. But it makes sense why he purposefully delayed this so that it would come out at a time when M:I-8 is only a year or less away.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com
Molt Prime

Molt Prime

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:26 pm

When do we get some sweet Kittridge footage?
Back to top Go down
atomtastic

atomtastic

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:58 pm

Maybe Sean Ambrose comes back from the dead for a reckoning.
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptySun May 01, 2022 6:03 pm

Molt Prime wrote:
When do we get some sweet Kittridge footage?

He's apparently a core fixture of the trailer that was shown at CinemaCon, so I'm guessing fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:15 am

Aaaaw shit yeah

Back to top Go down
Belloq87

Belloq87

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:33 am

Kittridge returns!
Back to top Go down
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 12:41 pm

It's glorious that Czerny is back in this...but I'm also happy Esai Morales is there, too, apparently playing the baddie.

And let us not forget the formidable talents of Haley Atwell.

HP Pufncraft likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 2:57 pm

Yeah, the idea of Ferguson AND Atwell in frame at the same time is uhh...bunkworthy...yeah...that's it...
Back to top Go down
DailyRich

DailyRich

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 3:39 pm

Um, you're all forgetting Vanessa Kirby at your peril.
Back to top Go down
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 3:51 pm

:: emerges from bunk, reads Richard's post; goes back to bunk ::
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 5:26 pm

Oh hell yeah! That's the stuff, I have goosebumps already.
Back to top Go down
Mondguy

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 6:30 pm

"Wait, wait. I worry what you just heard was give me a lot of Mission Impossible. What I said was: Give me all the Mission Impossible you have."

Jones, Doc Happenin and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyMon May 23, 2022 6:47 pm

I do think Stocks' comment from a while back will come to pass:

We are absolutely going to see Tom Cruise die on screen one of these days. And gladly pay for the privilege.
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyTue May 24, 2022 10:07 pm

He's supposed to be shooting his outer space action movie next year, including him traveling to the international space station via SpaceX to shoot a portion of it, so it's ENTIRELY possible that it happens and soon at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  EmptyWed May 25, 2022 11:00 am

Tangentially related: The Big Picture podcast has a fun recent episode wherein they try to pick ten Tom Cruise films for a Hall of Fame for Cruise. Lots of good (and funny) discussion about the different stages of Cruise's career.

Belloq87 and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One    Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One
Page 1 of 1