CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Friday the 13th Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

The Friday the 13th Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Friday the 13th Thread   The Friday the 13th Thread EmptyTue May 03, 2022 3:47 pm

One of my all-time favorite threads eventually got lost in the shuffle. I'd love to see a Jason Lives!-like resurrection!
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday the 13th Thread   The Friday the 13th Thread EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:16 pm

Always happy to talk Friday the 13th.

Hopefully Cunningham & Miller can work shit out so that we can get another damn movie at some point too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Call Me Roy Again

Call Me Roy Again

PostSubject: Re: The Friday the 13th Thread   The Friday the 13th Thread EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 9:46 pm

1-8 are on the PlutoTV app if anyone is interested.

Really hoping the legal troubles get wrapped up soon so Myers can pass the torch to Jason after Ends wraps.

The Halloween films have definitely made a big jump popularity since even Zombie’s films and I don’t think it’s too much of a leap to say that Myers probably holds the slasher crown as having the most well rounded series in terms of quality.
Back to top Go down
Headless Fett

Headless Fett

PostSubject: Re: The Friday the 13th Thread   The Friday the 13th Thread EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:41 pm

I honestly thought we had a horror section. Dammit Stocks!

The Friday the 13th Thread GrimObeseFly-max-1mb
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday the 13th Thread   The Friday the 13th Thread EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 11:36 pm

I'm all for an entire Creature Corner section!

Technically the F13 legal troubles HAVE been resolved. Problem is that the court upheld the rights split during the appeal as well. Which means that in order for us to get anything new in terms of film (or TV), Cunningham and Miller will have to come to some sort of business arrangement. Who the hell knows how long that will take though?

For now, we at least have Ghostface, Chucky, and Michael* to keep things going. Maybe Candyman too, if Universal decides to do another one.

(* - we're absolutely getting more HALLOWEEN films after ENDS, whether Blumhouse is involved or not. Paramount owns Miramax now, which means they own a piece of the HALLOWEEN rights and there's no way they let that sit untouched for long.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday the 13th Thread   The Friday the 13th Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday the 13th Thread
Page 1 of 1