CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stranger Things 4

Go down 
+5
Doc Happenin
Roke
HP Pufncraft
The Schlocketeer
Chaz Rock City
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:15 pm

I also enjoy the horror elements in the Hawkins story line. Robert Englund can still be creepy.

Belloq87 and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:12 am

Slowly going through this season and gotta say, definitely threw my fist into the air when Eleven absolutely bashed Angela's face with that skate.

Talk shit, get hit.

Chaz Rock City, The Schlocketeer and Roke like this post

Back to top Go down
Roke

Roke

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:49 am

Doc Happenin wrote:
Slowly going through this season and gotta say, definitely threw my fist into the air when Eleven absolutely bashed Angela's face with that skate.

Talk shit, get hit.

That horror-film gash on the forehead was a really underrated moment. I took it as a warning that the show will go to whole new levels of nasty before it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:14 am

I too yelled yeah when 11 decked Angela with the roller skate.

Doc Happenin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roke

Roke

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 4:06 am

Early into episode 9 I thought, "What a grand adventure this is."

This show has really earned every bit of popularity it has.

Chaz Rock City and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 9:33 pm

I liked that the characters in all three story lines were working towards the same goal. Volume 2 didn't have the uneven vibe that I thought hurt volume 1. While I don't want this show to overstay its welcome, I am glad there will be one more season. Yes I do realize I was wrong to label this season as the thrilling conclusion.
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 1:30 pm

I thought they stuck the landing really well and things are in a great place for the final run.

Also, without spoiling anything for those who haven't finished the season yet, the Duffers have already promised that Season 5 will pretty much entirely be set in Hawkins. So no more heavily split storylines. Everyone is going to be together (or at least near each other) for the final stretch.

(Although I do hope they finally remember that they're allowed to let Mike focus on things other than Eleven. They've written him as nothing but an insufferable selfish asshole ever since Season 2 and I feel bad for Finn Wolfhard. He deserves better.)

Belloq87, Dock Fight and Roke like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Roke

Roke

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:03 pm

The Schlocketeer wrote:

(Although I do hope they finally remember that they're allowed to let Mike focus on things other than Eleven. They've written him as nothing but an insufferable selfish asshole ever since Season 2 and I feel bad for Finn Wolfhard. He deserves better.)

On that vein, I'm happy they gave Lucas something to do (other than shilling for Coke) for the first time since S2.

Belloq87 and The Schlocketeer like this post

Back to top Go down
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:31 pm

I really liked Lucas's story in S4;really in line with the time period, and let the actor shine, as well.

And while I still think they could've/should've killed off a couple of characters - especially some in the California storyline - I had a great time with S4. I wished they'd all been together...but I simultaneously dug how big and ambitious the story was.

I don't think there's been a bad season yet, frankly, and it's easily in the running for top 5 shows of the last ten years.

Belloq87, Chaz Rock City and Roke like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things 4   Stranger Things 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2