CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread Empty
PostSubject: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptyThu May 26, 2022 8:59 pm

So Dock, Doc here. Just wanted to get our two minutes in. Season 2 wrapped a while ago, and I just wanted to point you to this fun quote from the other, more terrible RJ:

"The Wheel of Time showrunner Rafe Judkins previously opened up about how the show's second season will expand on the first, including its depiction of polyamorous relationships. "You see a lot more, actually, in Season 2 of one of those relationships -- the Alanna, Maksim and Ihvon relationship," he said. "We get to delve into more of that and understand a little bit more how those three parts fit together and how there's not just one relationship happening there, there's three relationships."

Article from CBR

I quote that because I know Stepin was your absolute FAVORITE thing about last season, so like, here's more!

Oh, and they have a teaser showing off the Aiel Waste and some fighting and other stuff, but y'know...

Last edited by Doc Happenin on Thu May 26, 2022 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptyThu May 26, 2022 10:10 pm

"You know that stuff that no one really cares about, and has no real impact on the actual plot or story? Yeah, we're going to focus a LOT on that stuff!"

JFC.

I have seen that brief BTS teaser - yep they're clearly accelerating/mixing up the story progression by giving us scenes in the Waste. We'll likely get a bunch of stuff of the Aiel before that small group leaves to hunt for He Who Comes with the Dawn (assuming they follow the books even remotely with that).

NGL: I'm going to hatewatch at least the S2 opener, but I really don't know about anything after that.
Back to top Go down
Headless Fett

Headless Fett

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptyThu May 26, 2022 11:06 pm

I literally have no interest in this show due to being burned out on WoT books and Bland Al Thor's destiny/romance problems but if I was running things I would just adapt the first six books and then the last three. Even then that's a lot of material to cover that anyone with common sense wouldn't add to but sadly this showrunner lacks that quality.
Back to top Go down
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptyFri May 27, 2022 6:05 am

Fett gets it.
Back to top Go down
Chief Zabu

Chief Zabu

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:45 pm

Yepp, Fett. That about does it it. If one could could characerise your logic and comment sense, I was going to recommend you as a new showrunner, but based on the first FUNDAMENATALLY BORING AND IDIOTIC SEASON, you would be put to to the fiery pit. Don't do it man! Let this series die!
Back to top Go down
DailyRich

DailyRich

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptyMon May 30, 2022 8:41 am

It's amazing how much better from a sheer production standpoint that short Willow trailer -- a show with half the hype based on a property with a tenth of the cultural footprint -- looks than this.
Back to top Go down
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread EmptyMon May 30, 2022 8:54 am

While also hitting all the Messaging wrt casting that WoT beats overs its viewers heads saying 'Aren't we doing good?!?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread   THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WHEEL OF PRIME (Amazon), a Dock & Doc Hatewatch Thread
Page 1 of 1