CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification

Go down 
+7
The Schlocketeer
Pither
DailyRich
Bartleby_Scriven
Chaz Rock City
Headless Fett
Doc Happenin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Happenin

Doc Happenin

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification Empty
PostSubject: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:04 am

New trailer, wherein we get a look at Gorr the Godkiller, plus more Jane Thor. It looks incredible in all the best ways.

Last edited by Doc Happenin on Tue May 24, 2022 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headless Fett

Headless Fett

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyTue May 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Not surprised at all with Taika at the helm. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:10 am

I'm psyched for this flick!
Back to top Go down
Bartleby_Scriven

Bartleby_Scriven

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyThu May 26, 2022 7:59 am

I'm kind of getting a feeling now that the first teaser was made up of what will end up being a montage of Thor's exploits with the Guardians...that make up about five minutes in the first act.

Which is fine by me! Don't want them taking over the whole movie.
Back to top Go down
DailyRich

DailyRich

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyThu May 26, 2022 9:42 am

Yeah I think the Guardians are going to be part of a "How Thor Got His Groove Back" first act that culminates in Jane's introduction.

Bartleby_Scriven and Doc Happenin like this post

Back to top Go down
Pither

Pither

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyThu May 26, 2022 6:09 pm

The first trailer looked fun, and so does this one. I have no notes.
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:26 pm

The Guardians only being in the first act makes a ton of sense, both for what the story entails and for the simple fact that none of them are credited on the official poster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:07 am

The first trailer pretty much gives that away: Thor physically turns away from whatever latest mission or escapade the Guardians undertake. I'm assuming they function essentially to get Thor from Earth to wherever this movie needs him to be.
Back to top Go down
Bartleby_Scriven

Bartleby_Scriven

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 12:52 pm

Dock Fight wrote:
The first trailer pretty much gives that away: Thor physically turns away from whatever latest mission or escapade the Guardians undertake. I'm assuming they function essentially to get Thor from Earth to wherever this movie needs him to be.

I bet Love & Thunder forgets that Stormbreaker can summon the Bifrost.
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:07 pm

I thought one of the trailers showed it harnessing the Bifrost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 11:53 pm

It did. Thor was using it to fly his viking ship into Olympias. Sentences like that is why I'm psyched for this movie.
Back to top Go down
Bartleby_Scriven

Bartleby_Scriven

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 7:33 am

Ah, my mistake!
Back to top Go down
Roke

Roke

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 12:40 pm

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER aka The Time Taika Stopped Taking Notes.

It's a pretty rough thing to watch, and a real sign of the rot setting in the MCU.

Belloq87 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 6:14 pm

Watched it this afternoon. Just about what I expect and desire from these flicks. A fun matinee.

Three and a half stars out of five.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com
Bucho

Bucho

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 11:05 pm

6 months ago I was thinking my superhero fatigue was so bad that the only comic book movie I'd watch for the rest of 2022 would be this one. And I still haven't seen it yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification   THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification Empty

Back to top Go down

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (2022) brought to you by another Christian Bale body modification
Page 1 of 1