CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde

Go down 
+2
Dock Fight
Roke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roke

Roke

Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde Empty
PostSubject: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde EmptyTue May 03, 2022 2:47 am

Thanks for this forum, since I needed to tell someone that this is the most fantastic ad for an upcoming movie since the original Matrix trailer dropped in 1999. That vintage car chase looks like something out of a John Ford movie!

Back to top Go down
Dock Fight
Dock Fight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde EmptyTue May 03, 2022 8:26 am

I know nothing about this except the trailer, but I'm intrigued. Great cast. I've not seen Wilde's directorial debut (Booksmart) but this looks to be very different and more adult than that.
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde EmptyTue May 03, 2022 3:54 pm

Booksmart is well-liked in certain circles, but I still feel like it's a little underrated. Maybe the Superbad comparisons got in the way, but I think the film has its own spin and nicely-developed characters.
Back to top Go down
The Schlocketeer

The Schlocketeer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde EmptyWed May 04, 2022 2:58 pm

Booksmart is wonderful, so I'm game for whatever she wants to dish out next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theschlocketeer.com
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

PostSubject: Re: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:50 pm

The trailer made me want to know what weird and sinister shit is going to happen in this movie.
Back to top Go down
Belloq87

Belloq87

PostSubject: Re: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:54 pm

Some kind of general STEPFORD WIVES situation would be my guess.

I hope it's not that obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde   Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Worry Darling by Olivia Wilde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CountingDown :: Media :: CountingDown-
Jump to: