A new forum dedicated to the original CountingDown site (1998-2010)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Visit Our Facebook!Visit Our Facebook!  

Share | 

PS4 or XBOX-1 or BOTH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which one/s are you going to buy?
PS4
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Xbox One
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Both
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Nikon949

PostSubject: PS4 or XBOX-1 or BOTH   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:53 pm

I myself am buying both. Mainly because...

1.I love gaming
2. Both offer something the other doesn't.
3. Ever since Microsoft re though the "online requirement" it's been a win since. (I was planning to buy it anyway,
4.I'm really curious about the new trigger feedback in the XB1 controller and the little touch pad the PS4 controller has.
5. I think the instant switching and true multitasking on the XB1 is going to be groundbreaking for gaming.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
jim_8705
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBOX-1 or BOTH   Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:15 am

Never really got into Xbox, so it'll be the PS4 for me. I won't get both consoles because I don't play that many games so I won't spend that much money, especially since so many games are on both consoles and Sony just happens to have exclusive titles that interest me. Before jumping onto the next gen consoles, I do want to get the wii first. I've always had Nintendo consoles since the NES, but I've neglected the wii. I've only played it once, ever, so I have some games to catch up to.

"It was part of his profession to kill people. He had never liked doing it and when he had to kill he did it as well as he knew how and forgot about it. As a secret agent who held the rare Double-O prefix — the licence to kill in the Secret Service — it was his duty to be as cool about death as a surgeon. If it happened, it happened. Regret was unprofessional — worse, it was a death-watch beetle in the soul." - Goldfinger, by Ian Fleming
Back to top Go down
http://countingdown.forumotion.com

PS4 or XBOX-1 or BOTH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1