CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers*

Go down 

Do you approve of Superman's dispatching of Zod?
No, Superman should never kill.
Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers* Vote_lcap0%Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers* Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sure, as long as it's clear there is no alternative.
Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers* Vote_lcap100%Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers* Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers*   Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers* EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 am

There's a lot of arguments over the decision to have Superman kill Zod at the end. For some that is the deal breaker, ruining the whole film for those fans. Then there's those who really don't think of it being that big of a deal because of the way it was handled. A good contrast is SUPERMAN II where Superman kills Zod with a smirk on his face. Where was the outrage then? I think it was a bad call, but it doesn't necessarily ruin it all for me. Either way, I think the positive thing this brings is that it gets people talking about Superman, making this iconic character once again relevant for the first time in awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com

Superman's Decision at the End *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1