A new forum dedicated to the original CountingDown site (1998-2010)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Visit Our Facebook!Visit Our Facebook!  

Share | 

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 [HD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jim_8705
Admin

PostSubject: 300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 [HD]    Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:29 am

While I enjoyed the first film a lot, I'm not seeing the point in this one. Was it based on another comic entry or something? I do like some of the actors in this, I'll wait for word of mouth. I haven't actually seen the original film since it came out back in 2007, I should give that a rewatch soon.

"It was part of his profession to kill people. He had never liked doing it and when he had to kill he did it as well as he knew how and forgot about it. As a secret agent who held the rare Double-O prefix — the licence to kill in the Secret Service — it was his duty to be as cool about death as a surgeon. If it happened, it happened. Regret was unprofessional — worse, it was a death-watch beetle in the soul." - Goldfinger, by Ian Fleming
Back to top Go down
http://countingdown.forumotion.com

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 [HD]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1