A new forum dedicated to the original CountingDown site (1998-2010)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Visit Our Facebook!Visit Our Facebook!  

Share | 

What do you want in the next Superman installment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jim_8705
Admin

PostSubject: What do you want in the next Superman installment?   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:18 am

Whatever happens, WB will be pushing for this more than they have for any other DC property. Frankly, I think they're better off putting JUSTICE LEAGUE on hold and letting Superman breathe for one more film. It just feels wrong to throw them altogether after only just introducing Superman and that all the others don't seem to have much of a presence in this new rebooted universe so far.

Villain wise? I say either Brainiac or Parasite. No doubt Luthor will play some role down the line, but I rather he stay by the sidelines instead of being the main baddie.

"It was part of his profession to kill people. He had never liked doing it and when he had to kill he did it as well as he knew how and forgot about it. As a secret agent who held the rare Double-O prefix — the licence to kill in the Secret Service — it was his duty to be as cool about death as a surgeon. If it happened, it happened. Regret was unprofessional — worse, it was a death-watch beetle in the soul." - Goldfinger, by Ian Fleming
Back to top Go down
http://countingdown.forumotion.com
The Star Treker

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next Superman installment?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:12 am

I definitely want see more Lois and Clark interaction, Cavill's Clark Kent more as a reporter that you haven't seen in the previous versions. They could have Supergirl (Kara Zor-El / Kent) in there as a supporting character. For villain, whether have Brainiac, Metallo or even Darkseid (but maybe saved him for Justice League). I still think you need Lex Luthor in the sequel since they already hinted LexCorp in Man of Steel but also still have another superpower villain and I think Metallo would be a good choice or either Brainiac. Oh I thought they could have Bruno Mannheim or Morgan Edge and the Intergang in the next one or if they do a third film and have them secretly working for Darkseid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestartreker.com
sithlindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next Superman installment?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm

I want Supergirl! And have her fight just like Feora. More nerdy Clark Kent would be great too. That tiny taste of him was a tease. I'm not picky about villains since I'm not familiar enough with them anyway. But I wonder just how they can make the battles against them more intense than the the ones in this movie. How can it possibly be topped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next Superman installment?   

Back to top Go down

What do you want in the next Superman installment?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1