CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just got back from seeing Man of Steel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Just got back from seeing Man of Steel. Empty
PostSubject: Just got back from seeing Man of Steel.   Just got back from seeing Man of Steel. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 am

Well just got back from seeing Man of Steel. Loved the film. Slow at first, which i think was a good thing for the re-telling of Superman. Krypton looked great, and you get to see more of it, and how the people of Krypton lived. And you get to learn more of their history. The action was wonderful, to see Superman actually throw a punch and to see him fight just brought a smile to my face. This is how Superman was meant to deal with threats against him and earth. To see Superman fly was well done. The close ups of him flying you know that it wasn´t done CGI, unlike Superman Returns where you can tell that it was CGI.

The acting was great. I have no complaints there. Henry Cavil did a great job as Clark/Kal-el/Superman. For me Henry Cavil IS Superman. 

I´m giving this film 4.5 out of 5. The only bad thing is (and it has nothing to do with the film) that i had to watch it in 3D, which i hate. 
I loved this film so much that i will be going again this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Stockslivevan
Admin
Stockslivevan

Just got back from seeing Man of Steel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got back from seeing Man of Steel.   Just got back from seeing Man of Steel. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 am

Good to hear. Hopefully I'll get to see it soon. I'm very busy this weekend, so I dunno if I can catch it then, but hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
https://countingdown.forumotion.com

Just got back from seeing Man of Steel.
Page 1 of 1