CountingDown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CountingDown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concerts and you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Concerts and you   Concerts and you EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:30 pm

A place to discuss live music events from arenas to your local rib fest. Don't knock rib fests, they're a low cost good time.
Back to top Go down
Chaz Rock City

Chaz Rock City

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts and you   Concerts and you EmptyThu May 19, 2022 11:35 pm

Halestorm/Stone Temple Pilots/Black Stone Cherry Pittsburgh PA Stage AE

Black Stone Cherry: It's southern rock meets hard rock. I enjoyed their set, but they didn't make me want to buy the CD.

Stone Temple Pilots: The new singer Jeff Gutt nails Weiland's voice, look and stage moves. On one hand that makes STP a tribute band to themselves, but they are a killer tribute band. As a Kiss fan I can't judge a band too harshly for doing that. If you want to hear the band's hits, you'll have a good time.

Halestorm: Lizzy Hale is all that is right with being a rock star! Even though Stage AE is a mid sized venue, Halestorm still performed a big arena rock show. That is why Stage AE is my favorite place to see a concert. The stage is big enough a big production, but there are no bad seats in the place.

Mondguy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mondguy

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts and you   Concerts and you EmptySat May 28, 2022 6:49 pm

I went to Stage AE last November for Chvrches. I'm from the NE corner of the state so Pittsburgh is sadly a bit of a haul for myself.

I'm seeing Haim in Philly tonight. Saw them at the Hollywood Bowl at the beginning of the month and was blown away by how good they are live. I may or may not also have a massive crush on Este Haim.

Chaz Rock City likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mondguy

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts and you   Concerts and you EmptyTue May 31, 2022 12:40 am

Concerts and you Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Mondguy

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts and you   Concerts and you EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 10:35 am

Concerts and you Img_2011

Chvrches in Washington DC
Back to top Go down
Judas Booth

Judas Booth

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts and you   Concerts and you EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 2:32 pm

I'm counting it as a concert:

Riverdance!

They're doing their 25th anniversary tour. I've never seen it live before and I was glad it was coming around here. It was a lot of fun although, near as I can tell, it is the exact same show (in terms of musical numbers and dance routines) that I've seen on videos. The Russian Dervish song only had two couples instead of three but it was otherwise the same thing.

Great fun. The drummer was fantastic and the other members of the band (violinist and two others) were all in great form. Additional playback instrumentation filled in the gaps where needed to make the sound full but all four of them were playing live and killing it.

Mondguy and Chaz Rock City like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concerts and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts and you   Concerts and you Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerts and you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CountingDown :: Media :: Music-
Jump to: